Sunday, September 9, 2012

My Favorite Freebie Linky Party

I have linked up with 2nd Grade Pad in her "My Favorite Freebie Linky Party"


My favorite freebie that I have made so far is:



It is my favorite because...
This is my favorite game for many reasons, but the main reason is because it is my students' favorite.  I love watching the excitment on their face as they play the game.  It is fun watching them enjoy reading!

How I use it...
I use this pack during word work time or as a literacy lab on assessment days.  It works well during this time because there are very few directions and the kids happily play the game for long periods of time.  :-)


 
 
 

 
 



6 comments:

  1. What a darling freebie!!!

    Thanks for linking up!

    Cynthia
    2nd Grade Pad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you linked up because I just found a great new game! My students will love to swat the monsters. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ΡΌ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Olivia!
    I found you via Farley's Rule of 3 and I'm so glad I did! That freebie is great!

    A Pirates Life for Us

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your freebie! I found you via Farley @ Oh' Boy 4th Grade! My kiddos are going to love that game! Thanks for sharing! I am your newest follower!

    Audra
    The Aud Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Umm HI! I see you on TPT all.the.stinking.time. I don't know HOW I'm just now finding your blog. Thank goodness for this linky! :) Thanks for the freebie!

    Mrs. Kelly's Klass

    ReplyDelete